People express their own personalities in various ways like how they dress, drive their cars and decorate their own homes. Up to date, more people are using smartphones in living their comfortable lives. For instance, when you use iPhone, you can virtually do anything you want like paying the bills.
In fact, choosing your own phone is personal just like pimping your iPhone or Macbook. But of course, personal choices may depend on budget, function, style or any of them. Checkout GoldStatus if you want something substantial and a little pricey but worth it!
The thing is that you are your phone or any gadget. When you upgrade your devices, it will ultimately reflect your most personal style just like how you wanted things to appear. Many of the iPhone lovers and fanatics are keen in upgrading their phones to achieve that most customized appeal.
While your phone reflects your personality, it also takes its own persona. At least try to compare your mobile device to your friends’. You will see how different they are. The look of the phones shows the distinction in individual personalities.
You can design personalised themes, icons, cases and more to help modify your iPhone or Macbook in and out. There are efficient customization techniques in terms of hardware and software of your phone. Hence, they are described as the “inside” and “outside”.
- The inside part is actually highly customizable than you can think of. You can change the software components according to what you want. These include the wallpapers, icons and more.
Of course, you have to first download a particular app for your specific need. For instance, you can download a free app called iExplorer which works on Mac and Windows. The app will allow you to access files on your iPhone.
- If you want to change your icons, it can be done by means of iExplorer. You will have to download current icons via PNG format or just make your own.
- For wallpapers, there are plenty of choices when it comes to awesome home-screen wallpaper. You can have a photo for your phone’s interface. Or, you can make shelves. For starters, you can take a screenshot of the home screen. And then, email it back to yourself. You can make use of it as a template for your 960x540pixel wallpaper. This is ideally integrated with your various icons.
- You can also be more customized with Pimp Your Screen for a dollar. It will help you build function for your home screen wallpaper while you add more of the shelves with an image. This helps you to make a personalized look without the Photoshop.
- Altering your interface completely needs a jailbreak and download of the free DreamBoard app. The customization abilities offered by this app are awesome. This will make your phone appear like it is operating Mac or android.
Indeed, iPhone and Macbook are among those gadgets that people want to have. There is a need for you to be extra careful in order that your device is not damaged easily.